Sunday, May 27, 2007

Da Holi Holi

wow finally the holidays....haha time for a bit or relaxation......NOT!!

haha......

why?

well tution,work and responsibilities you know stuff like that but then what can you do about it haha.... why don't just face it happily for it will come to pass some time soon...haha...
Com just got repaired after 3 whole week of being crash because i deleted my com's driver which somehow caused a chain reaction and had to change most of the computer parts.... O.O!!!
haha oh well....

So what's the 1st thing i do when the com finally start up well actually my bro used it first...haha he downloaded his games...i onli get to use it on the second day that is TODAY! =p
Ok so pratically the first thing i did was download my msn messenger,trash all the junk mails and recreated my blog skin...haha.....

ok so guess i'm not so tied up as expected but then i still am kinna.... lol....
hols my parents still allow my to slack a bit and i get to play games hahaha......
so addicted to my new game.... well actually its a continuation of the first epi and after one year the second epi of the game came out.... haha happy =]
Haha [.Hack//G.U.//Reminience] rocks!! muahahahaha

Plans for hols...Hmmm this thurs gonna go city square for moo-vie haha....yeay!! pirates....
Arg..... lol but thats all there is for plans and going back to my gramps house the week after next....

Thats all for now will post again soon i hope....=]



~looking up to the stars~






No comments: